Our vision is a society without poverty in which every person can exercise their Rights to a life of Dignity and having the secure life and its Facilities.
Struggle for Community Development and to Empower People by providing the Opportunities and Basic Facilities to develop the leadership skills, Social Responsibility and Fellowship necessary to create positive changes.
1. Struggle for Development activities through participatory approach.
2. Build capacity of community based organizations, youth groups and civil society organization through training, workshop, seminar and exposure visits.
3. Strengthen and Empower people Politically, Socially and Economically.
4. Create Socio-economic & Human Rights awareness in the community.
5. Struggle to eradicate social evils and Poverty from the community and to provide them conducive atmosphere for the Human Development to take place in the Rural Areas.
6. Struggle for children and women rights.